View all newsletters
Latest in Luxury - Sign up to our weekly newsletter


By Chris Boyle

Dancers at the Singapore Arts Festival



Organised by the National Arts Council, the annual Singapore Arts Festival is one of the most significant events in the regional arts scene, combining theater arts, dance, music, visual arts and other media.

The festival has become an international showcase with a distinctive Asian flavor and champions bold and innovative collaborations at the vanguard of contemporary arts. International participants represent 70% of the program, and the remaining 30% comprise local artists. Since its birth in 1977, the festival has played a catalytic role in developing Singapore’s artistic life and has helped transform the city into one of Asia’s cultural capitals. Access to exclusive events can be arranged for the elite traveler.

Topics in this article :
Select and enter your email address Be the first to know about the latest in luxury lifestyle. Get the latest news on hotel openings and in-depth travel guides. Get insider access to exclusive promotions and special offers from our luxury partners.
Visit our privacy Policy for more information about our services, how New Statesman Media Group may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications.
Thank you

Thank you for subscribing to Elite Traveler.

Websites in our network