The Dorchester Collection toasts to the adage “shop ‘til you drop” with new meaning with their NEW selection of Shopping Packages ranging from bespoke to insider experiences in the most fashionable addresses across the globe. Additionally, sophisticated services of “Shopping Chauffeurs” and pampering pedicures will help guests kick off the New Year with the most stylish retail therapy to date!
Versace in Your Suite at The New York Palace: Sit back, relax and experience the joys of personalized shopping with Versace in Your Suite at The New York Palace. The Italian fashion house will send associates from its Fifth Avenue boutique to your luxury suite to reveal what’s hot for this season and next. The more you spend, the more delightful the experience, as guests who tote up $800 or more on Versace clothing and accessories receive a savings of $200 – good at private viewings or the boutique.
* Shopping Package: The Versace in your Suite experience includes accommodation in a Towers room and a pedicure. Pricing from $1,040/night. Offer valid through September 2010.www.newyorkpalace.com.
* Shopping Chauffeur: From 5th Ave. to SoHo, shop New York in a luxury sedan (three hour minimum; $96/hour) or a super-luxury Maybach (four hour minimum; $599/hour).
Bespoke Shopping Experience at The Dorchester, London: The Dorchester is superbly located next to some of London’s finest boutiques and the hotel can customize guest’s retail dreams with the Bespoke Shopping Experience. A personal shopping consultant will whisk guests in chauffeur-driven luxury to the exclusive British Liberty store or the shops of Mount Street. With your purchases wrapped and delivered, you’ll zip back to the hotel for a refreshing Alpine Pedicure including a foot soak in thermal mineral salts at the new Dorchester Spa, followed by traditional afternoon tea in The Promenade.
* Shopping Package: Bespoke Shopping Experience starting from Euro 605 in a Superior Double Room (exclusive of VAT), Alpine pedicure, afternoon tea and breakfast for two. Valid through April 2010. www.thedorchester.com
* Shopping Chauffeur: Included in package for up to four hours.
Dressed to Thrill at Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris: In order to dazzle in the City of Lights, you must sparkle. Hôtel Plaza Athénée provides entrée into the private boudoir of the acclaimed ETERNAME. Guests will choose a precious stone and take a Proust questionnaire to provide an understanding of their personality, while working with a personal designer to create a bespoke jewel. Champagne will be served of course!
* Shopping Package: In addition to the ETERNAME experience and a special gift, package also include two nights luxury accommodations, a soothing pedicure in the chic Dior Institut and continental breakfast daily. Pricing starting from Euro 1,530. Valid through April 2010.www.plaza-athenee-paris.com
* Shopping Chauffeur: Continue to shop the streets of Paris in either a Peugeot 607 (Euro 61 per hour) or Mercedes E-Classe (Euro 78 per hour).
A New Look for You at Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan: With its historic guest list of legendary consumers like the Duke of Windsor and Elizabeth Taylor, there is no better base for shopping in Milan than Hotel Principe di Savoia. The legendary hotel’s New Look Package taps the talents of Image Consultant Margherita Perico for a complete consultation and personal shopping experience. Check into a Classic Room, relax and enjoy as Perico analyzes your wardrobe to discover your personal style through a 4-hour image consultation. Then it’s off for two hours of Chauffeured Shopping for fashion and accessories at the city’s best boutiques.
* Shopping Package: The New Look Package also includes: VIP welcome including a bottle of sparkling wine; continental breakfast; complimentary entrance to Club 10 and a pedicure; 10% discount on treatments at Club 10; complimentary limousine service to and from shopping in Milan’s city center. From Euro 455 per night, with taxes included; 2-night minimum required. Valid through May 31, 2010. www.principedisavoia.com
* Shopping Chauffeur: For guests that want to visit the shopping areas outside of the city in a Mercedes, the Shopping Chauffeur can be hired for a minimum of three hours for Euro 325.
Best of the West at The Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles: Think “upscale shopping” in L.A. and what springs to mind? The chic boutiques and galleries of the Golden Triangle, of course, including Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard.
* Shopping Package: The Best of the West Shopping Experience at www.beverlyhillshotel.com
* Shopping Chauffeur: Tack on the expertise of a Pink Palace Shopping Chauffeur starting at $105 per hour with transport via Lincoln Town Car.
Shop/Relax at Le Meurice, Paris: Art and Culture are at the heart and soul of the Parisian experience and the new Shopping Package from Le Meurice helps to make it your own. The luxury palace hotel offers guests a personal guided tour of the art gallery la B.A.N.K. with Celine Brugnon, one of the owners.
* Shopping Package: Le Meurice’s luxurious shopping package includes the private experience at la B.A.N.K. with a 10% discount on a piece of art, a one hour pedicure at the Spa Valmont and two nights, including breakfast, in a Junior Executive Suite. Shopping Package starting from Euro 5,015. Valid through December 31, 2010. www.lemeurice.com
* Shopping Chauffeur: Shopping Chauffeur Service in a luxury Mercedes for a minimum of four hours is Euro 331.