At once breathtaking and picturesque, this unique destination spa offers a complete organic experience, coupling impeccable service with unsurpassed standards. Each of the 200 elegant rooms and suites is luxuriously appointed with organic bed and bath linens, as well as organic toiletries. A team of epicurean specialists creates delicious gastronomic fare (both organic and non-organic) with a mind to well-being.
Central to The Chateau’s offerings is La Santé, the resort’s European-style, state-of- the-art organic spa, where the best of European spa expertise marries graceful Eastern hospitality. Spa personnel employ the finest organic spa products and careful training to deliver individually customized therapies and programs with various areas of focus, including stress relief, body sculpting, body cleansing, prenatal care and fit for life.
With a mission to incorporate fitness into everyday life, the resort inspires and equips guests to embark on a journey toward total well-being.
TOP SUITE SON ALTESSE
- Square footage: 1,884
- Nightly rate: About $2,189 (MYR 6,800)
Number of rooms in suite: Two
Number of entrances to suite: One
Number of baths: One luxurious marble bath with two Jacuzzis and his and her sinks
Suite style: Classic meets modern with a fusion of contemporary and traditional elements, by Mantra Design
Key selling points: This chic suite features a separate liv- ing and dining area with its own kitchenette. In line with the hotel’s organic, eco-friendly philosophy, Son Altesse comes complete with 100 percent organic bed and bath linens (in- cluding a plush bathrobe), as well as organic VOYA bath prod- ucts and organic beverages and snacks in the mini-bar. Enjoy Internet access, a flat-screen LCD TV, limo transfer service, VIP check-in and expert butler service.
Number of suites in hotel: 63, including Son Altesse
SPA & FITNESS
La Santé Organic Wellness Spa is the first European concept spa in Asia and the jewel in The Chateau’s crown.
It combines lauded European spa traditions with renowned Asian hospi- tality, delivering a holistic—and completely organic—wellness experience. Unique features include an herbal-infused sauna chamber, salt grotto and Aquaveda bed with soap brush treat- ment. A salt pool and aroma-hydro pool round out the spa’s special offerings. The Chateau’s lifestyle approach to fitness means exercise comes in many forms, from tennis, squash and badminton, to personal training, cycling and hiking. Guests can also take ad- vantage of an array of classes, including dance, yoga, Pilates and aquarobics. Meditation sessions and breathing classes hit the spot for those seeking peace of mind.
Signature treatments: La Santé Signature Massage, Soap Brush, Signature Seaweed Leaf Wrap
TOP RESTAURANTS & LOUNGE
L’assiette: This French fine dining restaurant serves both organic and non-organic gourmet cuisine, all carefully con- ceived, indisputably delicious and award winning.
La Vie: This all-day dining venue offers an international selection of mouthwatering delights.
LeRouge: Enjoy a wide selection of organic and non-organic alcoholic beverages and cocktails in this seductive lobby lounge, where an aperitif before dinner will set just the right tone for the evening.
Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club: This stunning par-72 course was voted a “Top 20 Best Golf Course in Malaysia” in 2010/2011, and won the 2010/2011 Best Highland Golf Course in Asia Award by The Asia Pacific Brands Foundation.
• A nearby adventure park is a thrill seeker’s paradise. Here adrenaline junkies glide on Southeast Asia’s longest zip line, test their agility and cunning in a game of paintball, abseil the 40-foot rock climbing wall, take on a challenging high ropes obstacle course and admire breathtaking views from a canopy bridge.
• Horseback riding trails wend their way through Berjaya Hills
AWARDS & RATINGS
• Seven Stars & Stripes
• Six Stars & Six Stripes for The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort
• Spa Award of Global Distinction for La Santé Organic Wellness Spa
• Seven Stars & Six Stripes for L’assiette
• Seven Stars Organic World Award for The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort (the first organic award)
• International Star Diamond Award, The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
• The BrandLaureate SMEs BestBrands Awards in Product Branding – Hospitality – Hill Resort – Organic Spa & Wellness, The Asia Pacific Brands Foundation, 2011