CORDILLERA, Colo. — When it comes to convenience, luxury, value and service with a smile, there’s just no comparison to
what’s available at one of the Vail Valley’s finest private clubs.
Cordillera Vail Club, located in the heart of Vail Village, is inviting non-Cordillera property owners to join them. Now, anyone — including those who don’t own a home or property in Cordillera, the Vail Valley’s premiere resort community — can enjoy a variety of amenities while skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain-biking, dining, shopping or enjoying the ambiance of Vail Village, whatever the season.
“You can live anywhere in the world and be a member here,” says Bart Sigler, Director of Business Enterprises for the Cordillera Property Owners Association and Cordillera Metro District, who manages the private ski club at the base of Vail Mountain just steps from the Vista Bahn Express Lift. “The first two years have been fantastic. The members are so enthusiastic about this place.”
The Cordillera Vail Club, which opened in 2007, is a 3,800-square-foot, seasonal facility located on the top floor of the Vista Bahn Building, at the top of Bridge Street. This handsome facility, with a luxurious lounge, premiere services and two outdoor decks, offers a warm, welcoming, year-round retreat with ample equipment storage, stunning views and exceptional access to both Vail Village and Vail Mountain.
Amenities and privileges available to Cordillera Vail Club members and their guests seven days a week during the ski season include:
• Luxurious hearth from and lounge with fireplace.
• Private locker for two people w/guest privileges.
• Ski butler service and equipment storage.
• Continental breakfast and après-ski service.
• Private access to facility.
• Computer and Internet access.
• Overnight ski tune services and rental program available.
• Boot dryer, disinfector and heater system.
• Changing room and restrooms.
• Flat-screen televisions.
• Daily newspapers, including the New York Times, Denver Post and USA