Nothing captures the spirit of the Galaxy Macau TM’s World Class, Asian Heart ethos more than internationally renowned Okura Hotels and Resorts and their first-ever hotel in Macau. As one of three hotels pushing the boundaries of luxury accommodation at the Galaxy Macau, Hotel Okura Macau brings its signature blend of modern comfort and tradition to the Galaxy Macau.
The 488-room Hotel Okura Macau expertly combines the best of Japanese culture and design to create a serene and welcome ambience. The lobby and other public areas of the hotel see state-of-the-art functional styling complemented with lattice windows and other traditional Japanese touches for a look that is both modern and definitively Asian. The famed Okura service is unobtrusive, with fine attention
to detail and Kimono Ambassadors to wish guests well in the lobby. Unsurprisingly, guests will also be able to sample the delicious flavors of Japan in a number of delightful bars, restaurants and lounges.
Hotel Okura Macau’s Imperial Suite is the epitome of comfort, harmony and elegant simplicity—the very best of contemporary Japanese accommodation.
A luxurious outdoor area provides the ideal space for entertainment and a stunning counterpoint to the well-appointed interiors. The Imperial Suite balances the indoor and outdoor worlds with spacious seating and dining in both areas, highlighted by a large, Zen garden-inspired terrace.
On the ceiling, ambient lighting accented by Japanese wooden screens illuminates the space below in warm light. A glass lantern-shaped wine cellar and oversized, gently backlit display bookcases create a dramatic glow when viewed from the peaceful outdoor spaces. Art is featured throughout, accenting this exquisite accommodation’s contemporary minimalist approach to Japanese design and architecture.
- 201 square meters / 2,160 square feet
- Separate living area
- Complementary access to Okura Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea & evening cocktail
- Separate guest toilet facilities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in room and public area
- 17-inch LCD TV inside bathroom
- Complimentary local calls in room
- Stream room, sauna and Jacuzzi bath
- Complimentary access to Grand Resort Deck & largest Skytop wave pool
- Yukata (Japanese night robe) available
- Private Terrace
- Nespresso coffee Machine
- In-room safe with internal power point to recharge laptop
- Study room
- Separate bath tub and shower cabin with overhead shower
- Complimentary access to gymnasium and indoor swimming pool
(Source: Hotel Okura Macau)