Phillipsburg, Montana – The Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana’s newest luxury guest ranch, is pleased to announce two new packages in commemoration of fall and the upcoming Holiday season. Situated on 6,600 picturesque acres of rugged wilderness, the Ranch opened in May, 2010 and offers an unparalleled luxury escape while providing an authentic Ranch experience beneath the big Montana sky.
The Harvest Package
(Available through November 28, 2010)
Celebrate the fall at The Ranch at Rock Creek with seasonal fun and hearty fare fit for all ages. The Harvest Package includes:
• Four all-inclusive nights in any of the Ranch’s luxurious accommodations.*
• Special fall-themed activities, including pumpkin carving, spooky cookie decorating, trick-or-treating, an autumn scavenger hunt and a guided tour of nearby Granite Ghost Town.
• An Autumn Feast, prepared by Executive Chef Josh Drage.
• The Ranch’s full roster of fall activities, including horseback riding, clay shooting, archery, hiking, mountain biking, paint ball, photo safaris, fly-fishing and more.
*Package rates starting at $6,400 based on double occupancy, with additional nights beginning at $800 per person, per night. 10% ranch fee due upon departure. Spa treatments not included.
The Winter Wonderland Package
(December 13, 2010 – March 31, 2011)
For its first official winter season, The Ranch at Rock Creek invites families, couples and friends to experience the ultimate winter or holiday getaway. Complete with classic snowy activities and toasty amenities, the Winter Wonderland Package includes:
• Four all-inclusive nights in luxurious accommodations, including the Granite Lodge, Bluebird Cabin, Wrangler, Trapper Tent, Loft, Bunkhouse and Log Homes.*
• Lift tickets and equipment rental for snowboarding and/or skiing at Discovery Basin.
• All winter activities, including snowshoeing, sleigh rides, horseback riding, sledding, snowman building, ice hockey, ice skating and ice fishing on the Ranch’s frozen ponds, clay shooting and more.
• Two 60-minute Rock Creek Hot Stone massages.
*Package rates starting at $6,700 based on double occupancy for a minimum 4-night stay, with additional nights available from $800 per person, per night. Reservations made after January 1, 2011 starting at $7,500, with additional nights available from $900 per person, per night. 10 % ranch fee due upon departure.