The Flexjet 25* Jet Card Program – operated by Jet Solutions – has committed to more than doubling the sales team as the jet card segment continues to show signs of growth.
Five Sales Directors have been added as part of the first wave of new hires for the program.
“The Flexjet 25 Jet Card is well positioned for growth as it offers travelers a way to sample the flexibility and convenience available through private aviation, while providing an excellent alternative to all forms of private jet ownership,” said Bob Knebel, Vice President, Sales, Flexjet. “We are pleased to bring this group of talented sales directors onto the team to help satisfy jet card demand across the U.S and Canada.”
At this time, the new Sales Directors hired to support the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program include:
– Mr. Kevin Bjorkdahl – New York City Territory
– Mr. Bernard Burns – Midwest Territory, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri and Illinois
– Mr. John Igrec – North Central Territory, including Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky
– Mr. Ryan Marsh – New England Territory, including Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Eastern Canada
– Mr. Lee Richards – South Atlantic Territory, including Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina
The Flexjet 25 Jet Card program’s growth is due in part to the effective response to current private aviation customers’ needs. A number of benefits designed to appeal to card owners and prospects have been recently introduced, including:
– Split-Payment Program – Allows jet card owners to divide the purchase price of a 25-, 30- or 35-hour jet card into two equal payments. The first half of the payment is made at the time of purchase. The second half of the payment is due after six months or upon scheduling more than half of the purchased flight hours.
– Combination Card – Offers jet card owners the benefit of purchasing 50 percent of their total hours in one aircraft type and 50 percent of the remaining hours in another aircraft type, chosen from the entire Flexjet 25 fleet, operated by Jet Solutions.