Fontainebleau Miami Beach is raising awareness and funds through the hotel’s annual Bleau Goes Pink campaign in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As part of the annual Bleau Goes Pink program, Fontainebleau has partnered with the Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Affiliate throughout the month of October.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach President and Chief Operating Officer Philip Goldfarb and Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Executive Director Cathy McCarthy will join forces at the hotel’s poolscape at sundown on Tuesday, September 30 at a special lighting ceremony and reception where Fontainebleau’s façade will be illuminated pink. Fontainebleau’s Chateau Tower will be lit pink the entire month of October from dusk to 10 p.m. nightly. Southern Audio Visual is executing the lighting with over 100 high-powered lighting fixtures.
As part of the celebration, Zumba Party in Pink™ will host a dance party following the lighting on the Ocean Lawn starting at 7:30 p.m. Proceeds raised during the Party in Pink™ campaign will go to the Zumba Global Research Grant for Breast Cancer Prevention; grant is managed by Susan G. Komen®. Tickets are available for purchase at Fontainebleau.com/wellness
The iconic hotel will also feature special spa treatments at Lapis Spa, specialty merchandise from Lapis Retail and delicious pre-fixed menus at Fontainebleau’s signature restaurants.
SPA & DINE FOR THE CURE
- Reserve a Pink Swarovski Crystal Pedicure or Bleau Ocean Luxuries treatments during the month of October and Lapis Spa will donate $10 for every treatment to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
- A special Bleau Goes Pink $39 prix-fixe dinner will be offered in October at Hakkasan, Scarpetta, Michael Mina 74 and La Côte with a percentage from every check going to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
SHOP FOR THE CURE
- Retail shops Morris & Co. and Bleau Signature will offer registration for Sleep in for the Cure®. For a donation of $35 to Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, registrants will receive a comfy Sleep in for the Cure T-shirt and race bib to snooze the day away in.
- Get a limited edition, 2014 Precision in Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Tweezer by Tweezerman at Lapis Retail. A portion of proceeds from the sale will be donated to Susan G. Komen For the Cure and CEW Cancer and Careers organizations.
- Purchase the Loren Fighter bra or Sabrina Fighter tank and 20% of the proceeds will go to the Lynne Cohen Foundation to help fund research and build awareness for breast and ovarian cancers.
For more information about Bleau Goes Pink and to view menus, visit fontainebleau.com/bleaugoespink
For more information on the Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale affiliate and, to register or volunteer for the Race for the Cure® held on October 18th at Bayfront Park, go to https://www.komenmiaftl.org or call (305) 383-7116.