Special programs with Taj and Oberoi from Greaves Travel offer appeal for elite travelers to India in 2009, plus the finest luxury accommodations and personalized service in this fascinating sub-continent.
Just a Week Away in India is perfect when time is at a premium and a short escape is preferred. This tour offers six nights’ accommodations with Taj Group hotel properties. Air travel is round-trip with British Airways from New York, and the itinerary explores the best of Delhi, the enchanting Taj Mahal monument in Agra, and the royal city of Jaipur.
• Six nights’ accommodations
• Breakfast each day
• Airport transfers
• Sightseeing in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with private guides, car and driver
• Leisure time to explore exciting shopping and dining options
• Economy Class on British Airways round trip from JFK (New York)
Himalayan Adventure is an action-packed tour with Oberoi, featuring river rafting, mountain biking, and a sanctuary walking trail followed by a relaxing spa therapy. The Himalayan Mountains and spectacular foliage form a dramatic backdrop in a region where crisp mountain air is warmed by a northern-tropic sun.
This program offers an intriguing glimpse into the history of India’s British Raj era, with accommodations at Oberoi’s Wildflower Hall in Shimla, former residence of Lord Kitchener of Khartoum. A land-only program, this is an excellent add-on to incorporate into a longer trip.
• Four nights’ luxury accommodations at Wildflower Hall
• Daily breakfast
• Round-trip airport transfers
• A 60-minute spa treatment
• Daily yoga and meditation sessions
• Complimentary use of the indoor swimming pool, health club, Jacuzzi
and sauna, tennis or ice skating (weather permitting)
• A three-hour white-water rafting trip with a guide, lunch and transportation
• Choice of either a mountain-biking trip with guide or an extensive forest trail hike with a naturalist