Los Cabos, Mexico, Baja California Sur – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyel Magazine
Why should kids have all the fun? With tips from the Pool Butlers at the world-famous Infinity Pool at Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort, you can elevate your summer pool party to a sophisticated adult art form.
Las Ventanas is a world-renowned Five Diamond resort in Los Cabos that is a celebrity favorite – virtually every major A-lister you can name has stayed there. It pioneered the concept of Pool Butlers to cater to guests’ every whim and need at the resort’s internationally acclaimed Infinity Pool.
These guys know how to create a sensational and sensual poolside scene. And here are some of their tips:
* Strategically position ice buckets between lounge chairs and fill them with chilled Evian misters to cool off with.
* Offer an international menu of chilled waters.
* Soak, and then chill face towels with a drop of aromatic oil – lavender, eucalyptus, etc.; roll and offer them as neck towels to help guests stay cool.
* Fill a small basket with sunglass-cleaning supplies (lens cleaning solution, cloths, etc.) and (if possible) have someone to clean your guests’ glasses
* Set up a rolling cart with an array of items, such as sunblock and suntan oils, the latest summer fiction and magazines, etc.
* Serve refreshing goodies hourly such as unique sangrias (how about pomegranate and Champagne), creative popsicles (try lemongrass or rosemary), and chilled chocolate cups that can be filled with sorbet, ice cream or frozen yogurt.
* Stack luxurious, oversized fluffy beach towels within reach of the pool and fill a basket with colorful flip flops or spa sandals that guests can use at will and take home with them.
Of course, you could always hire a pool butler of your own to provide the A-list services – taking the “casual pool party” to a whole new place. Or maybe you just want to luxuriate in the pampering of the pros themselves, the Pool Butlers at Las Ventanas, and have you own personal summer pool party in Los Cabos.