Paris, France – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazine
French brand Celsius X VI II have introduced LeDIX Furtif, the first mechanical cell phone in carbon fibre. Developed over five years by a team of 35 engineers, watchmakers and artisans, LeDIX Furtif comprises 700 mechanical parts propelled by a tourbillon engine beneath a sapphire crystal breast-plate and six golden wings.
The Celsius X VI II LeDIX Furtif features:
• A unique time display mechanism with off-centred flying tourbillion protected by shock absorbers;
• Technology to eliminate magnetic effects on the mechanism, particularly on the balance-spring to ensure the highest possible accuracy;
• The Remontage Papillon, a patented system housed in the hinge and providing the watch movement with an additional three hours’ power reserve with each opening;
• Ergonomic interface with intuitive, user-friendly phone functions;
• Inspired by the stealth technology used in advanced aircraft, LeDIX Furtif is the first cell phone with a carbon fibre structure, providing sturdiness and lightness.