Isla Navidad, Mexico – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazine
Casa Colina, a private villa on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, has unveiled its summer packages, offering attractive accommodation for business retreats and top sellers’ incentive trips. Set on Isla Navidad, between Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta Mexico, the villa has six private guestrooms, space for meetings, options for team building, and comes with its own staff and chef.
Corporate leaders can enjoy the villa’s spacious and chic indoor/outdoor Top of the World Palapa with 250-degree views of the mountains and ocean and enough room to hold a large gathering or meeting. The villa’s private staff and chef can also cater the meetings and provide meals, cocktails, and more. Casa Colina also boasts a Lagoon View Lounge for after meeting cocktails with a hand-laid brick cathedral ceiling and Balinese furnishings.
Casa Colina has an expansive outdoor terrace area with infinity-edge pool, blue-tiled Jacuzzi, gourmet BBQ, and lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as a fitness center with state-of-the-art machines, chilled towels, and fold-back windows with views of the ocean and mountains.
Business groups can also take advantage of the villa’s surround-sound home theater with a 65″ Panasonic plasma TV, satellite receiver, and DVD player, and sleeping accommodations that can sleep up to twelve people and includes six private junior and master suites with balconies, private gardens, Jacuzzi tubs, and panoramic views of the ocean and mountains.
• Laguna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, private garden, breakfast table, and plush loungers.
• Sueno Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, outdoor shower, and private garden.
• Oceano Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Luna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Estrella Suite: Junior bedroom suite with a California Queen bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and walkout balcony.
• Vista Suite: Corner bedroom suite with two queen beds, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and a walkout balcony.
In addition to the amenities at Casa Colina, business leaders can bond over local excursions that the villa’s staff can arrange, including snorkeling, sport fishing kayaking, diving, horseback riding, hiking, and visiting the five million-year-old Colima volcano. Tours of the region include Playa La Audiencia on Santiago Peninsula—the beach where Bo Derek’s movie 10 was filmed. Guests also have access to the nearby AAA four-diamond Isla Navidad Grand Bay Resort, offering sports such as tennis and golf.
Casa Colina is also suitable for girlfriend getaways, bridal parties, honeymoons, couples getaways, and family reunions. Closest airports include regular domestic flights from Guadalajara (30 minutes) and Mexico City (50 minutes), and Playa de Oro International Airport is 25 minutes away. The villa has its own private and secure entrance and is located in what is considered to be one of Mexico’s safest states, Jalico.