Auberge Resorts, operator of the award-winning Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, (www.esperanzaresort.com) unveiled its first whole-ownership opportunity at the exclusive Punta Ballena community. Limited to 36 whole-ownership ocean-view homes, The Private Residences at Esperanza feature fully furnished three and four-bedroom homes starting at $2 million.
Located in the exclusive Punta Ballena community, the private residences provide homeowners with the best of both worlds: nearby access to the attractions of Cabo San Lucas and a tranquil sanctuary offering Esperanza’s signature service and amenities, which continue to earn top accolades from Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Robb Report, Andrew Harpers Hideaway Report and others. Homeowner amenities include a private Owner’s Club exclusively for The Private Residences at Esperanza, lushly landscaped with terraced seating, several pools and poolside service from Esperanza, private golf cart per home and a membership to the Punta Ballena Beach Club, with private cabanas, beach access, restaurant and ocean side pool.
The new residences offer between 3,000 and 4,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space with pocket doors that open to private terraces; spacious bathrooms with showers built for two and gourmet kitchens. Well-known residential interior design firm, J Banks Design Group, interprets Esperanza’s signature style of barefoot sophistication through a contemporary interpretation of traditional Mexican design using stone and polished plaster work, handcrafted furnishings and local art to complement the relaxed beachside community.
Exclusive homeowner benefits include:
– Private Owner’s Club with poolside service, private wine storage and fitness and movement studio
– Membership to the Punta Ballena Beach Club with private beach access, restaurant and bar
– Priority reservations at Esperanza’s number-one-ranked spa and restaurants, including the dramatic waterfront El Restaurante
– VIP status at Auberge Resorts’ other award-winning properties: Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley; Calistoga Ranch, Napa Valley; The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton, S.C.; Encantado, Santa Fe, N.M. and Rancho Valencia, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
– Participation in Esperanza rental management program
– Complete management services handled by Auberge Resorts