New York, New York – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
As Mexico celebrates the 200th year of its independence, Richard Mille introduces a limited edition watch that pays tribute to the national milestone. The RM 011 DLC Titanium “Mexico” brings the country’s national colors to the designer’s popular flyback chronograph.
Some of the RM 011’s main features, which include major technical innovations, are its skeletonized automatic winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry; 60-minute countdown timer; 12-hour totalizer; annual calendar; and oversize date and month. This limited edition’s green inner bezel, white indicators and red crown reflect the colors of Mexico’s national flag, and the red numeral “10” represents the number of pieces made in this exclusive limited edition.
The RM 011 DLC Titanium “Mexico” limited edition will be available at authorized Richard Mille retailers in late June, 2010.
Technical Specifications of the RM 011 DLC Titanium MEXICO:
– Skeletonized automatic winding movement
– Dimensions: 50.00 mm X 40.00 mm X 16.15 mm
– Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, month display between 4 and 5 o’clock, oversize date display at 12 o’clock, flyback chronograph, annual calendar, 60-minute countdown timer, 12-hour totalizer
– Rotor with variable geometry
– Power reserve: 55 hours (without chronograph running)
– Water resistant to 50 meters
– Limited edition of 10 pieces
– Retail price: $90,000