New York, NY – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
Richard Mille extends his use of innovative materials with a new limited edition timepiece for the Americas, the RM 011 Titanium BROWN. The new watch marks the first appearance of a brown case in the Richard Mille collection.
Other modern case materials and treatments have already proven popular in the Richard Mille collection, including DLC titanium for a dark black effect, and Titalyt for a matte gray case color. In the RM 011 Titanium BROWN, a PVD treatment on titanium results in a rich metallic brown case. The surprising shade is enhanced by bright orange, which is found on the inner bezel, crown, indicators and strap.
The new timepiece features the flyback chronograph functions that are essential to athletes and sports fans alike. Some of the RM 011’s main features, which include major technical innovations, are its skeletonized automatic winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry; 60-minute countdown timer; 12-hour totalizer; annual calendar; and oversize date and month.
Only 30 pieces of the new RM 011 Titanium BROWN will be made. The limited edition will be sold at authorized Richard Mille retailers in North and South America, as well as the first Richard Mille boutique in the region, which opens in Beverly Hills, California, this fall.
Technical Specifications of the RM 011Titanium BROWN
– Skeletonized automatic winding movement
– Dimensions: 50.00 mm X 40.00 mm X 16.15 mm
– Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, month display between 4 and 5 o’clock, oversize date display at 12 o’clock, flyback chronograph, annual calendar, 60-minute countdown timer, 12-hour totalizer
– Rotor with variable geometry
– Power reserve: 55 hours (without chronograph running)
– Water resistant to 50 meters
– Limited edition of 30 pieces
– U.S. retail price: $95,000