New York, New York – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
Available throughout the year, with new events added each season, St. Regis’ Aficionado program grants guests exclusive access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. This month, the luxury hotel group unveiled its latest St. Regis Aficionado calendar. By collaborating with some of the world’s most acclaimed brands, including Verdura, Fendi and Porsche, St. Regis has created a series of VIP-worthy events, tailored to the most discerning of travelers.
“From luxurious fashion excursions and unique culinary tastings, to unique outdoor adventures, St. Regis Aficionado features a wide array of bespoke events throughout the year,” explained St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Global Brand Leader, Paul James. The newest Aficionado offers include:
* The St. Regis New York: The Costume Institute experience celebrates The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s latest Costume Institute exhibition, entitled “American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity.” This fashionable experience comes complete with a guided tour of the exhibit, an exclusive shopping experience curated by stylist Cameron Silver and a stay in the hotel’s ultra-luxurious Bottega Veneta Suite.
* The St. Regis Atlanta: Guests can enjoy a day at the Sport Driving School, where they’ll receive private driving lessons from a pro instructor and experience Porsche’s newest 911 Turbo model firsthand.
* The Lanesborough, London: St. Regis Aficionados are invited to experience a celebrated polo event, the St. Regis International Cup, in Cowdray this May. Guests will have access to a personal stylist and shopper to get dressed for the event, as well as exclusive VIP access and seating at the match.
* The St. Regis Mexico City: Throughout the year, Aficionados can discover the most decadent cuisine in Mexico City with a private tour of the region’s San Juan Market, led by the resort’s chef and topped off with an intimate four-course dinner.
* The St. Regis Beijing: Here, guests can embark on a private tour of the city’s world-renowned modern art districts, 798 and Caochangdi, where they’ll experience cutting-edge contemporary art.
For a complete listing of the St. Regis Aficionado program special offers, visit www.stregisaficionado.com.