Boston, Massachusetts – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
As autumn approaches, the Fireplace Butlers at Taj Boston are readying the landmark hotel’s wood-burning fireplaces for the opening of Fireside Season on October 15. A selection of guestrooms and suites and several executive meeting rooms at the hotel at Arlington and Newbury streets overlooking the Public Garden feature the welcoming fireplaces, which include complimentary services of a Fireplace Butler, who will build and light your preferred wood fire until April 1, 2011.
Fireside Guestrooms and Suites
Taj Boston offers 42 suites with wood-burning fireplaces. These gracious accommodations feature classic furnishings and 42-inch flat screen televisions, perfect for a cozy night of movie viewing or romantic in-room dining beside the fragrant wood fire of your choice. Book a fireplace suite and you’ll also receive a $50 dining credit per stay to enjoy your favorite selections from the in-room dining menu.
Fireside Private Dining
Two townhouse-style meeting rooms at Taj Boston offer a gracious setting for intimate occasions complete with the inviting ambience of a wood-burning fireplace. Perfect for engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, birthdays and anniversary celebrations, or a refined executive board meeting, with chef-designed menus and wine pairings customized to your personal preferences. All such events include the services of the Fireplace Butler to prepare your favorite wood-burning fire.
Taj Boston Firewood Menu
The Fireplace Butler will build and light the wood fire of your choice from these selections:
* Birch Wood: Birch produces a strong heat and burns quickly, creating a warm and cozy interlude before an evening’s entertainment on the town
* Cherry Wood: Fragrant and slow burning, the glowing colors from this fire will enhance your in-room dining experience
* Oak Wood: A lightly scented, long-burning wood, oak produces a comforting, cozy warmth for a long winter’s night
* Maple Wood: The sweet aroma of maple evokes the essence of a New England winter in the heart of Boston
* Taj Blend: An off-the-menu proprietary combination of woods for a most delightful and aromatic fire