Taj Boston, the landmark hotel at Arlington and Newbury streets overlooking the Public Garden is offering meeting planners the opportunity to be masters of their next meeting domain with its “Ultimate Takeover Package.” Book 100 or more guestrooms and your group will be the only group in-house for the duration of your meeting.
In addition to its enviable location just steps from the financial and theater districts and fashionable shops and galleries in Boston’s Back Bay, Taj Boston, which can accommodate meetings for 20 – 500 people, offers meeting planners a significantly higher number of suites (45) and more meeting space (18,000-square feet, including two ballrooms and 15 meeting rooms) than is typically found at a 273-room hotel.
Taj Boston also features:
-Unique venues to suit every meeting goal and theme, including:
· First U.S. hotel to feature state-of-the-art Telepresence high definition video conferencing with network that includes London, Mumbai and San Jose, Calif.
· 15 meeting rooms, including two townhouse-style rooms with wood-burning fireplaces, such as The Back Bay Room with 551 square feet that can accommodate from 21 to 50 for executive board meetings, private dining and small receptions
· The Roof, the city’s only rooftop venue with stunning panoramic views of Boston, is open April to November and can host up to -180 people for private dining at round tables of 10 or up to 200 at a cocktail reception
· Two ballrooms: The Grand Ballroom, 3,825-square feet of elegance complete with floor-to-ceiling windows with space for up to 500, and The Dining Room, with 2,808-square-feet of classic space with expansive windows and fine detail for up to 200
· All but one of the hotel’s meeting rooms have windows, with views of the Public Garden or fashionable Newbury and Arlington streets, and state-of-the-art blackout draperies
-Healthy options for meals and outdoor breaks, with restaurant-style presentation and dishes crafted from fresh seasonal and organic ingredients.
-The intimate Wine Cellar can accommodate up to 12 people for private wine tastings and seminars.
-Fitness center with dedicated massage room (concierge can arrange for therapist on request), and adjacent Public Garden for pre-or post-meeting jogging, walking, yoga or T’ai Chi.
-228 sumptuous guestrooms and 45 suites, many with dramatic city skyline and Public Garden views.
-45 guestrooms and suites feature wood-burning fireplaces and Fireplace Butler Service (fireplace season is October 15 to April 15).
-Taj Club Lounge for those in Club level rooms and suites, offering five complimentary artistic food presentations and beverage service daily and dedicated concierge service.
Every meeting at Taj Boston is custom designed. Meeting services and amenities include a dedicated conference concierge for all meetings, 24-hour Business Center for all attendees, in-meeting room high-speed Internet access and assistance with audio-visual equipment electrical services, entertainment, security and shipping and receiving services.