Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai-based luxury tour operator, Lightfoot Travel, launches a new set of epic itineraries for 2017, ranging from a curated art journey of Hong Kong to a one-of-a-kind exploration of New Zealand and a guided tour of archaeological gem, Peru.
The perfect stress-free alternative for busy couples or groups of friends looking to embark on exceptional journeys with like-minded individuals, these carefully planned trips offer access to unique behind-the-scenes experiences that aren’t readily available to individual travellers. With a maximum group size of 14, clients still retain the intimacy and personalisation that Lightfoot Travel holidays are renowned for.
Trips leave on set departure dates throughout the year, following tailor-made itineraries that have been crafted by Lightfoot Travel’s expert Travel Designers.
Curated Luxury Art Journey, Hong Kong: 23 – 26 March 2017
This journey has been specially composed for art enthusiasts, providing access to some of the most exclusive and prestigious galleries, studios and private collections, to give insight into the most significant artists in Asia and the prolific world they inhabit. The itinerary offers VIP access to one of the highlights of the annual art calendar, Art Basel, as well as access to Art Central and some of the most impressive private collections in the world.
Highlights: – VIP tickets to Art Basel Hong Kong and Art Central Hong Kong, with a guided expert tour of the exhibitions
– 4 days curated art tours with exclusive access to artists and galleries
– Exclusive access to private collections that aren’t usually open to public, which boast work from Francis Bacon to Gerard Richter
– An exclusive dinner with an artist From USD 5,000 per person
Luxury Small Group Journey to Peru: 8 – 19 June 2017
Home to the Amazon rainforest, remnants of ancient civilizations and the astounding Andes, Peru is steeped in fascinating cultural heritage. A far cry from the standard group tour, this exclusive small tour of Peru offers guests the opportunity to be introduced to new experiences and people that aren’t normally accessible. From a lecture with author and scholar Peter Frost to a private cooking class with Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, this itinerary goes beyond the guidebook to reveal a side of this fascinating country that few get to see.
– Guided tour of Larco Museum in Lima with the curator
– Exclusive dinner cooked by Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino
– Seeing one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu, accompanied by an expert archaeologist
– Accommodation at Belmond properties, including the brand new Andean Explorer train
From USD 7,590 per person
Luxury Small Group Journey to New Zealand: 18 – 31 October (tentative dates)
This 13-night journey for adventurous nature lovers explores the awe-inspiring island nation of New Zealand’s varied landscapes, from the adventure capital Queenstown, to historical Rotura, scenic Milford Sounds and the vineyards of Central Otago. The sheer scale and beauty of the wilderness sets the scene for a journey that enables guests to really get under the skin of the country to experience what makes New Zealand so special.
– Private helicopter rides over the awe-inspiring landscapes
– Wine tasting with some of the best wine connoisseurs in New Zealand
– Wildlife spotting accompanied by a wildlife specialist and biologist From USD 17,566 per person