A striking, new model residence high above the Wilshire Corridor in Los Angeles has been created by The Carlyle with Luxury Living, an exclusive retailer of FENDI Casa.
The 2,837-square-foot two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom luxury residence, priced at $3.275 million (not including furniture), is located on the 21st floor of The Carlyle Residences, affording inspiring, east, south, and north-facing views.
The apartment’s interiors are an original display of one of the newest aesthetic sensibilities from FENDI Casa. The artful composition of inherently modern furniture and prestigious objects expresses beguiling, subtle luxury.
Nearly all pieces selected for the residence are from the FENDI Casa Contemporary Collection – designed by Toan Nguyen – which introduced distinguishing belts and buckles, leathers and fabrics of primordial origin and tone, and the rich elemental colors of cuoio (reddish brown), lava and earth.
The full collection of Luxury Living furnishings in Residence 2101 adds to the sophisticated dynamic that is present throughout the building, as FENDI Casa’s distinctive furnishings create an elegant ambiance for residents and their guests in The Carlyle’s lobby, lounge, salon and private dining room.
“Elad Group is thrilled to be continuing our relationship with FENDI Casa at The Carlyle with the debut of this incredible apartment,” said Samantha Sax, Director of Sales and Marketing for Elad Group, the building’s developer.
“FENDI Casa’s sophisticated interior design reflects the extraordinary luxury high-rise living on the Westside, and also highlights the opportunity to live in a turn-key apartment, a concept that appeals to many of our buyers.”
In addition to the elegantly appointed FENDI Casa furnishings, the model residence features a hand-picked art collection from local art dealers, Art Angels.
“FENDI Casa’s furnishings are the perfect complement to the aesthetic at The Carlyle Residences,” said Raffaela Vignatelli, president of Luxury Living USA. “We are very proud to provide the backdrop for this unique apartment, which provides an eclectic and contemporary context that further enhances the excellence and magnificent workmanship of FENDI Casa furniture.”
The FENDI Casa collection on display pairs modern style and comfort with innovation of form. Understated elegance is expressed in sinuous lines of natural wood, sofas of commanding volume, and in the pleasant tactility of the materials.
Highlights pf the FENDI Casa two-bedroom residence include: an Agadir sectional sofa with Villa Borghese embroidery; a Serengeti dining table in seamless ebony macasar paired with Blixen chairs with gunmetal grey frame and buckles unique to the Contemporary Collection; and a Mirandus Ambra mirror framed in layered hide inspired by FENDI Fashion’s layered hide heel and integrated 40” LED TV.
“It’s great to see The Carlyle Residences and FENDI Casa partner for the design of Residence 2101,” said Mauricio Umansky, CEO and Co-Founder of The Agency, the exclusive sales and marketing team at The Carlyle Residences.
“Residence 2101 is one of only a few remaining high-floor apartments, has a fabulous layout, has 12-foot ceilings and touts panoramic northeast views of the city and the Santa Monica Mountains. FENDI Casa has expertly furnished and curated this apartment and we are confident that their style and décor will resonate well with our discerning buyers.”
- Canova chest of drawers in dark chocolate lacquer with signature Spy Bag leather handles
- Chocolate brown Diamond table lamp with mirrored effect option on base
- Alupel Mirror with chocolate brown croco embossed leather frame
- Voluminous Agadir sectional sofa with custom left arm configuration and Villa Borghese embroidery; back cushions in leather are movable
- 2 asymmetrically placed Quadrum marble coffee tables in gris pulpis finish
- 2 Hemingway side tables in walnut
- 4 Hemmingway totems in walnut with 360 degree swivel
- Mirandus Ambra mirror with integrated 40” LED TV and layered hide frame
inspired by FENDI Fashion’s layered hide heel
- Astra floor lamp in gold leaf
- 2 Polaris table lamps
- 2 Pandora poufs in Castagna velvet and Pergameo velvet
- India Rug in chocolate brown silk viscose shag
- Seating for six
- Serengeti dining table in ebony macassar with matt finish
- Blixen chairs in Lava leather with coordinating hide belts and gunmetal frame and buckles unique to the Contemporary Collection
- Ring 3 chandelier in aluminum with Swarovski crystal option in center
- Tigri wool & bamboo rug in a soft beige
- Highball bar table in embossed black croco leather
- 2 Bibendum bar stools in ivory leather
- Zaffiro king-size bed in ice gray with Villa Borghese option and Ascott stitching detail
- Dedalo bedside table in ebony macassar with high gloss lacquer finish and drawer handle in horn
- Dedalo lady desk in ebony macassar with high gloss lacquer finish
- Via Lattea 12 arm Murano glass chandelier in Porcellana
- Murano glass Venere table lamp in Porcellana
- Venus chest of drawers in ebony macassar with high gloss lacquer and horn handles
- Baguette rug in chocolate brown
- Felix sofa in ice gray, embossed croco high-gloss leather with back cushions in interwoven silver and ice gray cotton and viscose
- Mirandus bookshelf in ice grey, embossed croco high-gloss leather with 40” LED TV integrated
- 2 Chic Coffee Tables in ice gray high gloss lacquer with hidden pocket drawer
- Diamante queen-size bed in Stardust leather with high headboard option; note the large tufted geometric pattern of the headboard and the iridescent finish
- Flanking bedside tables in deep purple embossed galuchat leather
- Domus chest of drawers in taupe high gloss lacquer with croco embossed leather drawers
Images by Jesper Norgaard