Chicago, Illinois – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is inviting guests to celebrate the wedding of the century in style with their new “Royal Suite Retreat.”
When guests book this exclusive package, they’ll watch the Royal Wedding amidst the opulence of the hotel’s recently renovated Royal Suite, which boasts luxurious interiors and stellar city views from its perch on the hotel’s top floor.
The Four Seasons “royal treatment” includes the following amenities:
– Transportation to and from the hotel in a Rolls Royce, courtesy of Rolls Royce Motorcars Gold Coast
– A complimentary toast to Prince William and Kate Middleton from the hotel’s Champagne Butler
– Afternoon English tea for two in Seasons Lounge
– A five-course chef’s tasting feast for two in Seasons restaurant, prepared by Executive Chef Kevin Hickey
– Pampering fit for a princess in the Spa with the 24-Karat Gold Facial
– A 4:30am CST wake-up call on April 29th to ensure guests don’t miss a minute of the live Royal Wedding broadcast
– An English breakfast in bed for two, consisting of black and white pudding, baked beans, roasted tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms and bangers and rashers to enjoy while watching the Royal Wedding or at guests’ leisure.
The “Royal Suite Retreat” is available on a first-come, first-reserved basis for the dates of April 28 and April 29, at a rate of $5,500 per night. Call (312) 280-8800 or visit www.fourseasons.com/chicagofs.